Online Journalism and Research Intern
- Monitoring and writing about local TV and radio shows.
- Researching facts and issues presented in the news.
- Editing and recording video and audio.
- Proofreading and fact-checking articles and documents.
- Updating websites and social media sites.
- Reporting and posting stories on political events.
- Editing opinion submissions.
The successful applicant will probably have:
- Some proven research or journalism experience.
- The ability to update websites and social media.
- A familiarity with local media and politics.
- A willingness to work on different tasks simultaneously.
The position lasts three months, and the office is located at 1836 Blake Street in Lodo. Hours are negotiable.
Please send resume and 1-page cover letter to:
Jason at Bigmedia.org
No Phone calls, please.
The internship will be filled asap.